Europe’s largest and most sophisticated gathering of senior cybersecurity professionals from international business, governments, law enforcement and intelligence agencies
“We need to work with allied democratic governments to reach international agreements to regulate cyberspace”
Theresa May, Prime Minister, UK
“Our citizens demand solutions from Europe that tackle security threats decisively and effectively”
Dimitris Avramopoulos, European Commissioner for Migration, Home Affairs and Citizenship
“In our view, investors must actively seek comfort that management and the Board understand the ways in which their business is vulnerable and have a tailored response to maintain resilience”
Sarasin & Partners, investment policy statement
The drive for accountability will change the entire cybersecurity industry. Vendors and security professionals alike will have to adapt to an environment in which their products and actions will be held up to scrutiny and measured for value.
The 16th e-Crime and Cybersecurity Congress will reflect this new and challenging world.
Can the industry deliver? Can you deliver? What happens if you can’t?
NEW KEY THEMES FOR 2018
Key Themes include:
- From accountability to responsibility: a cybersecurity revolution
- Holding government to account: securing the citizen
- Holding the board to account: enough with the excuses
- Holding the CISO to account: who will make the grade?
- Holding vendors to account: can you deliver?
- Look who’s judging you. The challenge of scrutiny
- A must attend event for the private sector
- A must attend event for the public sector
For more information click here
Park Plaza Victoria London,
239 Vauxhall Bridge Road,
London SW1V 1EQ,