According to a PWC report “With sales ranging from €150 billion to €200 billion (US$163 billion to $217 billion) per year, according to industry estimates, counterfeit pharmaceuticals are the most lucrative sector of the global trade in illegally copied goods”.
Now in its 4th year, the Anti-Counterfeiting Pharmaceutical Conference will examine how to secure your brand and build a veritable future. Over the two days, we will provide you with current essential information on the key issues surrounding this area and an update on recent technological developments.
Key Topics include:
- Anti-counterfeiting – The current picture, mega trends and market drivers.
- Developing the right serialisation strategy.
- Strengthening the brand protection.
- Creating the best strategy to combat anti-counterfeiting.
- Getting ready for medicines verification in Europe – where do we stand and what needs to be done.
- Is it time for the industry to work collectively -wholesalers, distributors, solution providers?
- Fake medicines-myths and realities.
- What is the problem and what can be done?
- Global regulatory perspective including EU and US.
- Parallel trade and counterfeit pharmaceuticals.
- Initiatives to protect patient’s health.
For more information click here
7-30 Tavistock Ct,