After a long track record of delivering best-in-class IP value creation events, IAM is delighted to announce the inaugural IPBC Europe, taking place at the Hotel Okura, Amsterdam on March 20 and 21 2018. IPBC Europe is a first-of-its-kind event, developed by and for IP managers inside European companies looking to closely align IP and business strategies. It will focus specifically on the challenges IP executives face when devising and building sustainable IP value creation programmes.
Harnessing IP value in European companies
European companies are under greater pressure than ever before to maximise the value of the intellectual property they own. This is happening at a time when Brexit and the creation of the Unified Patent Court regime promise some of the most far-reaching changes to the continent’s IP system for many years.
With a long track record of delivering must-have IP value creation information, IAM has created IPBC Europe to focus specifically on the challenges facing IP managers inside European businesses looking to devise and build sustainable strategies for a rapidly changing world.
Taking place in Amsterdam in March 2018, the event will provide IP owners in Europe with tools and insights that will enable them to craft world-class IP management and value creation programmes.
By attending IPBC Europe you will:
- Hear how Avantium, Barclays, Centrica, Nokia and Philips are building a cost-effective 21st century in-house IP function
- Receive business-focused overviews of international developments influencing patentability and litigation from Dolby, Nutreco and Telefonica
- Learn how to leverage your IP portfolio to create value from collaborative deals, licensing and financing with insights from ASML, Ericsson and GE
- Gain deep insight into Europe’s current IP landscape and identify the key developments that will affect your strategy over the next five years
- Meet thought leaders from a broad range of industries and different sized organisations including some of the world’s most innovative IP-owning companies and leading experts
Special rate for SMEs
Please contact the IAM events team on +44 20 7939 4263 or via email here to learn of our special rates for SMEs.
IPBC Europe has been submitted for approval for CPD hours. Subject to this approval, the projected CPD credits awarded could be up to 5 hours.
Hotel Okura Amsterdam,