With the continuing changes in the IP landscape, there is a greater need to integrate IP with business objectives and strategies. The MIP IP Strategy Forum 2018 will help you to address your corporate needs and connect you with senior IP strategists and directors from a range of industries. With recent research showing that business leaders and IP specialists are undecided over whether increased IP transparency is beneficial to their organisations, there is clearly a need for this community to come together and discuss the challenges ahead.
Topics will include:
- Implementing effective management of the intangible asset
- Solving your brand’s counterfeit problem with an IP strategy
- Automotive: an era of disruption?
- An update on global litigation strategies
- FinTech: thinking strategically about your innovation
- Data – a sensible approach to compliance
- Global IP dynamic
- Commercialisation of intangible assets and the importance of trade secrets
For further information, download the brochure here.
To register your free place as in-house counsel or your discounted membership rate as private practice you can:
· RSVP by email to email@example.com and quote BRAND ENFORCEMENT
· Call +44 (0) 207 779 8938
AddressLondon, United Kingdom